WHAT DOES MY ONE-TO-ONE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY & STYLING WORKSHOP INCLUDE ?
One-to-one courses are created to accommodate the demands of each of you who wants to learn or approach food photography for the first time. The lesson is structured according to the needs of the individual participant to best meet your needs.
- CAMERA FOUNDATION – How to shoot in manual and master your camera
- PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT – What to buy and why
- LIGHT AND SHADOW – How to work and manage natural light, shield it and direct it
- PROP AND BACKDROP SELECTION – Which to choose and why
- FOOD STYLING – How to make food look as good as it tastes
- COMPOSITION – Learn key composition principles
- COLOUR THEORY – And why it matters
- THE ART OF VISUAL STORY TELLING – How to tell your food story through imagery
- ERRORS TO AVOID
- EDITING – Learn the key editing principles of Lightroom & Photoshop
To book a private food photography & styling course, complete the format below! I will answer immediately and decide a date together for your ONE-TO-ONE course.